Community Wellbeing in Chester
Rage Fitness Improving Global Communities
As one of the leading bodies for physical, mental & emotional wellbeing across the North West, it is our privilege to engage, educate, enable, inspire and influence local and global communities as well as a wide range of organisations and partners. We aim to improve lives.
Rage Fitness Improving Global Communities is a community blueprint support service that Rage Fitness Wellbeing Group has developed. Improving Global Communities has 3 main objectives:
- Tackle inactivity among children and adults.
- Improve mental & emotional wellbeing.
- To reduce community poverty and inequality.
Investing In Communities
Rage Fitness Wellbeing Group delivers this by supporting North West and global community organisations and projects to deliver a variety of activities. Sectors include:
- Play & Activity-based Learning
- Home Based Leisure
- Countryside Recreation
- Arts & Entertainment
- Sport & Physical Recreation
Rage Fitness Investing In Communities
Rage Fitness Wellbeing Group supports & prevents poverty within communities and with a central focus on children by:
- Providing jobs/ employment directly with Rage Fitness Company or one of our trusted partners.
- Upskilling communities to gain skills needed to access services or roles to support families economically.
- Rage Fitness provides an Education Programme to help people start a career within the fitness industry, which can develop into a paid position at Rage Fitness Company or within the industry.
- Having a positive role model is key to improving aspirations, goals, and self-worth. Rage Fitness Company & our trusted partners support children and young adults by introducing positive role models within community projects.
- Rage Fitness & our trusted partners help, support and donate food, family essentials, and baby & female hygiene products.
- We also feed children during half term from school and have done since 2018.