Community Wellbeing in Chester
Rage Fitness Improving Global Communities
As one of the leading bodies for physical, mental & emotional wellbeing across the North West, it is our privilege to engage, educate, enable, inspire and influence local and global communities as well as a wide range of organisations and partners. We aim to improve lives.
Rage Fitness Improving Global Communities is a community blueprint support service that Rage Fitness Wellbeing Group has developed. Improving Global Communities has 3 main objectives:
- Tackle inactivity among children and adults.
- Improve mental & emotional wellbeing.
- To reduce community poverty and inequality.
Investing In Communities
Rage Fitness Wellbeing Group delivers this by supporting North West and global community organisations and projects to deliver a variety of activities. Sectors include:
- Play & Activity-based Learning
- Home Based Leisure
- Countryside Recreation
- Arts & Entertainment
- Sport & Physical Recreation
In And Around Our Community
Rage Fitness Wellbeing Group are proud to be supporting our wider community with a variety of fundraising, sponsorship, and charity initiatives.
Rage Fitness Investing In Communities
Rage Fitness Wellbeing Group supports & prevents poverty within communities and with a central focus on children by:
- Providing jobs/ employment directly with Rage Fitness Company or one of our trusted partners.
- Upskilling communities to gain skills needed to access services or roles to support families economically.
- Rage Fitness provides an Education Programme to help people start a career within the fitness industry, which can develop into a paid position at Rage Fitness Company or within the industry.
- Having a positive role model is key to improving aspirations, goals, and self-worth. Rage Fitness Company & our trusted partners support children and young adults by introducing positive role models within community projects.
- Rage Fitness & our trusted partners help, support and donate food, family essentials, and baby & female hygiene products.
- We also feed children during half term from school and have done since 2018.
Follow us on social media…
Follow us on social media for the latest news and updates about Rage Fitness Wellbeing Group.